Sunday, August 23, 2009

Things we have said at this phase of repatriation....

Day 53...

Where is everybody?

Oh, wow - has that been sitting there for two years?

Oh, no - has that been sitting there for two years?

Where is the silverware drawer, again?

When does school start? They take a bus, right?

My Lord of the Rings replica ring!!!! I thought I lost it! Oh, wow. Tara, give me a hug, I am a bit overwhelmed.....

Where in the world is everybody?

So if we see in retrospect that every phase we have gone through has worked out into something beautiful and fascinating, no matter how hard it was at the time, can we get ahead of the curve and start trusting in the here and now?

Yes, we can get an XBox, but we need a TV first.

Do we have a [fill in the blank]?

Wow. That's alot of food.

They don't even know...

Check it out. Look, look, look. A giant.

And just where is everyone??

Clean. Green. Mmmmmm.

Has anyone seen Ashoka?

Remember Koyaanisqatsi? I think that movie was on to something!

How much did that cost?

Sweetie, you have to get rid of some of this.