Monday, August 24, 2009

And so on...

Day 54...

I accepted a new role in the Bank today! It defies brief description (I always practice how to describe my role in an elevator ride), but the role is as the "Engagement Manager" between the Bank's Banking Center and ATM technology teams and the Bank's infrastructure and shared services division.

Yeah, it sounds too opaque to anyone who doesn't work at our company, perhaps. Will have to work on the description in layman's terms.

But I am excited, I know what the role is and where I want to take it, and like the people for and with whom I will be working.

And so life back here continues to evolve.....

Kids went back to school today. Pictures to follow - once I get a new power cord for the netbook. Which I will do here at a remarkably more rapid pace than would have been the case in India. So, I have that going for me.....