Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The world.....



This is a map of the places we have been as a family. We have visited 13% of the planet's countries.

Tara has been to the UK and Guatemala, I have not been to those places. We have all been to India, and all been in the US, of course.

I have the most countries, then Tara, and all three boys have only the US and India. I cannot believe they have never been to Canada, but I must remember that we're raising them pretty far from Canada both now and in Charlotte. Maybe we can shoot up to Quebec this summer and correct that. Visiting the US's neighbor to the north is a right of passage every American kid should have!

Also, the Caribbean is a must see. But with the Maldives and Sri Lanka so close by, those islands are distant places in our family's mind.....

This summer we are planning a stay in Europe for our layover on our flight back. I think Germany for three days sounds about right.