Friday, August 29, 2008

And then....

I got a little negative in the blog yesterday (for all of the right reasons, I assure you!). But, I have always said India will win you back when you need Her to.

Tara is sitting up in the executive lounge of the Marriott, all of the kids were asleep downstairs in the room - and she was just chilling out and enjoying herself. She's feeling good. We talked over the phone, because.....

I am in Goa.

What a place! Like Hawaii or the Carribean, but it's India and there are palms everywhere and the Arabian Sea was tempestuous today and all was green and beautiful and breezy and the sun was warm. Really nice.

Earlier in the day Tara called me and said that she was getting the new house in order and all was falling into place. At that time, she had no idea where the kids were, as they "were out playing in the neighborhood". Haven't heard that in a while, nice.

Love to all - good night.