Saturday, April 5, 2008

Good bye to a nice vacation

We're off now. Tara never got the fish pedicure. Oh well, there's always next year. And that trip will be on the blog as well. We plan to use Singapore as a base of operations and go to another location near to it next year. Because only our flights were expensed on this trip, the whole thing ended up being a rather strong financial commitment, so we'll opt for something near to Singapore but cheaper next time. Maybe Bali? Thailand? We'll see.

This was a fine trip nonetheless.

Enough of my thoughts....

Tara's comments on the trip :: "Absolutely gorgeous, very orderly, very friendly. Very expensive. More like a Disneyland than a real place. Fun."

Liam's comments :: "Do you have to do this blog stuff every day? {scoffing tone, look of disgust}

Erase that. Erase that before I say something. Oh my gosh. Dad, stop it! I am going to press delete. I'll say something real if you delete it. Do it! Erase it or I will snap the laptop in half...." (he was asked to leave the room at this point). ;-)

Aidan's comments :: "Singapore was almost the funnest place in my entire life. My favorite thing in Singapore was the luge."

Jonah's comments :: "I thought Singapore was like America. I like Singapore more than Hyderabad."