Thursday, November 8, 2007

More video



Dad/{Jonah} :: Jonah, good morning, how are you this morning? Did you have alot of fun in India so far? Have you enjoyed yourself? {Yes, sir} What was your favorite part? What's your favorite part?

Jonah :: The pool and the Taj Mahal

Dad :: Aidan, what was your favorite part of India so far?

Aidan :: The Taj Mahal.

Jonah :: {Pizza Hut}

Dad :: Aidan, do you play cricket here in India?

Aidan :: I've already told you, I did it down there.

Dad :: Show me where.

Aidan :: I told you already, Daddy.

Dad :: That's your cricket zone with the kids?

Aidan :: Yes, I've already told you!

Dad :: Show me your muscle.

Aidan :: I shouldn't have to.

Dad :: Just show me your muscle. Alright!

___________________________________________________



^ The rangoli looked cool the other morning.

_____________________________________________________



^ Flowers continue to be beautiful.