Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Day in Hyderabad

We had family church this morning and I read the Christmas story. Jonah was scandalized that all of the babies under the age of two were killed by Herod in the story. It's admittedly not part of the story that makes it into the mainstream depiction of Christmas very often.



^ I was hanging out on our patio. Then, I heard it.... the guy at the gate. I have written about him before, but this time I decided to share it with you. Here it is. I think he blows the horn for some Hindu reason, but I look at my donation as hush money.







^ Then we went to the Christmas Bazaar at ISH. Here are some great pictures. Liam's cohort asked that I not put her picture on the internet or anything, both a reasonable request and quite normal one from a fifteen year old girl. So, you only have the edge of her cheek. Also, this picture of Aidan put us all in stitches. Click on it for the larger version. Also, watch him dancing with his friend Davis, from Singapore.

Thanks to Mike, my colleague who is living in in India for six months. He made a great Santa!